[teqc] Ashtech dbn

Mark Murray mhmurray at seismo.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 7 19:27:32 MDT 2004

Hi Lou,

Does teqc support the Ashtech DBN record type? I see in the
documentation that you did some initial implementation for it a few
years ago. We're considering trying it out at some of our sites with
bandwidth issues. We tried to collect some data on a Z-12. This file
ostensibly contains the stream, but my attempts to teqc it yield
nothing:

ftp://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/outgoing/mmurray/DBN.tar.gz

Cheers,

Mark

 Dr. Mark H. Murray
 Berkeley Seismological Laboratory     Office:   (510) 642 2601
 215 McCone Hall                       Lab:      (510) 642 3977
 University of California              Fax:      (510) 643 5811
 Berkeley, CA 94720-4760           mhmurray at seismo.berkeley.edu