[teqc] LB2 format: strange epoch on Sunday at 00:00:00

Miranda Chin Miranda.Chin at noaa.gov
Tue May 18 12:28:27 MDT 2004

Lou,

There are 31 Leica stations in NGS CORS network. A few samples are
listed below.
I have checked the past Sunday's data sets (Day 137) and have not found
problems.

HNPT  Leica RS500 firmware 4.20 5-sec sampling; TEQC converts 'lb2' to
'rinex'
ADRI   Leica RS500 firmware 4.20 1-sec sampling; Leica software converts
to 'rinex'
UNIV   Lecia RS500 firmware 4.20 1-sec sampling; Leica software converts
to 'rinex'
TXNA  Leica RS500 firmware 4.20 5-sec sampling; Leica software converts
to 'rinex'

Miranda