[teqc] translating .rt17 files - without attachment

Bosch, Ernest ebosch at icc.es
Thu Jun 3 07:11:23 MDT 2004

Sibyle.

I translate RT17 from trimble using teqc also, try .

teqc -tr so inputfile > outputfile    for observations

if you want the nav file  also

teqc -tr so +nav navfilename inputfile > outputfile

the traslated file goes to the std output and with the pipe you collect it
to the output file.

 Ernest Bosch Llopart                        e-mail: mailto://ebosch@icc.es
 Department of Geodesy                  phone : +34 93 567 15 00 Ext. 3254
 Institut Cartografic de Catalunya    fax   : +34 93 567 15 67
 Parc de Montjuic                              www: http://www.icc.es
 08038 Barcelona