[teqc] GeoGenius

Andrew Miner minera at caliente.geology.cwu.edu
Tue Aug 31 17:39:23 MDT 2004

Lou--

I was under the impression that you knew everything!

Seems to be what is logged by Spectra Precision Terrasat software--not
receiver specific.  Terrasat is a division of Spectra Precision and
developed VRS.  Trimble bought Spectra Precision.  The software lives
on...

If you're really curious, try:

http://www.gps-survey.com  --> File Download --> Observations --> etc

This site used to have raw Ashtech, but now it's Ashtech in Terrasat
clothing.  Not a huge deal, as there is rinex, but the rinex is pretty
chopped up.

Andrew Miner
PANGA Data Center
509-963-2822