[teqc] GeoGenius

Jeff Freymueller jfreymue at gi.alaska.edu
Thu Sep 2 11:24:33 MDT 2004

On Sep 2, 2004, at 6:01 AM, John Galvin wrote:

> Lou,
>
> I don't know what is all the fuss about the GeoGenius .OBS files,
> because
> GeoGenius has the capability to export Rinex in both standard and
> compressed
> forms.  That is all not to mention, importing Rinex and several
> different
> binary formats.

But then if I don't own GeoGenius and someone makes their files
available in that format, I would have to ask them to translate it for
me, which might be a hassle to them (meaning they may not do it).

Jeff

Dr. Jeffrey T. Freymueller         Office: 907-474-7286
Geophysical Institute              Fax:    907-474-7290
University of Alaska, Fairbanks    Home:   907-479-3550
PO Box 757320                      Cell:   907-322-7632
Fairbanks, AK 99775-7320           email: jeff at giseis.alaska.edu

Download Alaska GPS data:
ftp://fairweather.giseis.alaska.edu/pub/gpsdata/