[teqc] teqc decimation on rinex files

Marcin Sekowski Marcin.Sekowski at igik.edu.pl
Thu Sep 9 02:28:02 MDT 2004

I met the problem months ago but left it unsolved. So I was glad to see
the solution however it didn't fit to my understanding of '-O.int' which,
I thought, affects only the RINEX header. I tried to decimate my files,
and now I'm double confused. It seems to be no problem!

I prepared 1s RINEX starting at second 22 and tried to decimate it
to 30s RINEX. The only option applied was '-O.dec 30' (no '-O.st',
no '-O.int'), and the result 30, 0, 30, 0, ... (not 22, 52, 22, 52, ...).
There were no problems with '-O.dec 5' too (25, 30, 35, ...).

I use teqc 2002Mar14 release, under both W2K and Linux works the
same. What your teqc version? Wasn't it corrected?

Marcin Sekowski
Institute of Geodesy and Cartography
Warszawa, Poland
msek at igik.edu.pl