[teqc] versions 2004Apr16 thru 2004Sep14: bug in BINEX conversion

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Wed Sep 15 07:48:47 MDT 2004

All,

For anyone that has any build of teqc from version 2004Apr16 through
to 2004Sep14 (yesterday) and is trying to use it to create BINEX, there
is a bug that was introduced on 16 Apr 2004 that will probably prevent
you from doing this operation successfully.  Note:

* This does not apply to the last official release still on the teqc Web
site which is 2002Mar14.

* Reading of BINEX is not affected.

If you have a version between those dates and need to create BINEX with
teqc, execute `teqc +id` and send me that result so I can make a corrected
executable for you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

BR,