[teqc] versions 2004Apr16 thru 2004Sep14: bug in BINEX conversion

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Fri Nov 26 17:03:31 MST 2004

Dario,

> Where can i find the last version (not official) of teqc for Windows95/98?
> I'm looking for a version newer to 14Mar2002 to get correct Z-Extreme
> signal/noise ratio values in Rinex files.

I'd have to send it to you.  But, I don't think there would be anything
wrong with the Z-Xtreme SNR values translated into RINEX using the
14Mar2002 version of teqc as long as you output S1 and S2.  The only
thing that should have changed between 14Mar2002 for the Z-Xtreme (and
other Ashtech receivers related to the micro-Z) would be the RINEX 0-9
flag of the SNR.

--lou