[teqc] teqc : raw GPS output?

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Mon Dec 6 15:21:01 MST 2004

In some sort of automated way (using windowing options): only
the BINEX format.  There are multiple problems here, the top
two being: teqc was never designed to do this (windowing of
BINEX was "force fit"); some formats are not very amenable to
chopping up.

If you are willing to live with a non-automated way, and are
willing to possibly sacrifice certain metadata, then teqc can
be used for part of the process.  (We have done it here to
re-archive raw data re-cut on day boundaries.)  You use teqc
to learn where the epoch boundaries occur using +diag and then
can use some utility to chop up the binary file -- of certain
formats.

--lou