[teqc] teqc : raw GPS output?

Michael Scharber mscharber at gpsmail.ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 7 16:39:54 MST 2004

Lou,

Thanks.  I was looking for something I could automate without too much
hassle.  Guess I have to live with the files I'm given.

No sweat.

Appreciate the info.

Michael

       	Michael Scharber
 	Scripps Institution of Oceanography
 	Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
 	8785 Biological Grade
 	IGPP Room 4212
 	La Jolla, CA 92037

         mscharber at gpsmail.ucsd.edu