[teqc] Re: Teqc + NetRs phase values

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Mon Jan 3 08:33:41 MST 2005

hi John,

> We'd be interested in a teqc version that corrects the NetRS phase
> bug.
>
> We have a few corrupted raw files from last February before we
> switched off the clock steering.

(Forum: I sent John a copy of the latest teqc build for Solaris Sparc
in a separate email.)

Also recall that Brian Frohring at Trimble offered to send updated
firmware for the NetRS: http://ls.unavco.org/pipermail/teqc/2004/000080.html

I wouldn't refer to the .t00 or .dat files from a NetRS collected
with this older firmware and w/ clock steering as corrupted -- at
least not in the usual context of a binary file.  Useable phase
values should be extractable.