[teqc] translation of Ashtech R files one week off

Olivier Charade olc at ccr.jussieu.fr
Fri Jan 21 04:14:06 MST 2005


I noticed a problem in my automatic translation of raw data from permanent 
stations into rinex.
For example teqc -ash r RSITEA04.340 produces epochs like:
  04 11 28  0  0 30.0000000  0  9G 7G 2G13G28G10G17G 4G24G31
But teqc -ash r RSITEB04.340 produces:
  04 12  5  8  0 30.0000000  0  8G 9G15G 5G22G30G21G18G14
I asked to colleagues using other translators to work with my raw data and 
they don't have any trouble of that kind.
Moreover I got B,E,S-files extracted from the R-file and teqc correctly 
translated them into rinex...
The bug shows up every week. It is apparently on Sundays, so it is likely 
to be a GPS week problem.
As I was surprised to find no previous post about that problem I downloaded 
again teqc, the static and the dynamic version as well, but got the same 
behaviour...
My OS is Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5 



More information about the teqc mailing list