[teqc] Trimble and Binex

Brian Frohring Brian_Frohring at Trimble.com
Mon Jan 31 13:30:55 MST 2005

Charles/Lou,

Here are the answers regarding BINEX support.

The 4700/5700/R7 support BINEX with 0x7f-02 format observables, which
have CNo values with 0.25 dB-Hz resolution.

The NetRS supports BINEX with either 0x7f-02 or 0x7f-03 format
observables, the latter of which support 0.1 dB-Hz resolution.

Best regards,
Brian Frohring