[teqc] T00 trimble files

Geoff Blewitt gblewitt at unr.edu
Thu Mar 31 08:55:44 MST 2005

Charlie,
    I use runpkr00 to convert T00 (or T01) to DAT files on Linux.  On
Windows you can use Trimble's CD software (right click on the T00 file,
and you get a menu option to convert to DAT).

For multiple files on one day, I simply concatenate (e.g., use "cat" on
Linux) the DAT files.   I used to "cat" the T00 files and then run
runpkr00, but *occasionally* this fails (I think it has something to do
with a missing end-of-file in the T00 file depending on how the receiver
was switched off).  So I'd "cat" the DAT files instead.

Geoff

Mullins, Steven wrote:
> Charlie,
>
> 	You need to convert them to DAT files with the runpkr00 on your CD or from UNAVCO's site at http://www.unavco.org/facility/software/download_transfer/trimble/trimble.html.  I also have scripts to automate downloading and transfer and conversion to RINEX of T00 files if you are interested.
>
> Steve

Dr Geoffrey Blewitt, Professor of Space Geodesy,
NV Bureau of Mines & Geology, and NV Seismo Lab,
University of Nevada, MS178, Reno, NV89557, USA.
http://www.nbmg.unr.edu/staff/geoff.htm

Reclaim Your Inbox!
Freedom from Gates! http://fedora.redhat.com/