[teqc] "glibc" problem

Geoff Blewitt gblewitt at unr.edu
Sun Apr 24 11:49:48 MDT 2005

I have the 2002 dynamic build of teqc running just fine on Fedora 2 and
3 on various Dell machines, except on (only) two of my machines I
sometimes get the following error message:

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption: 0x08112420 ***
Abort (core dumped)

The static build doesn't work at all (a previously known problem).
(I haven't tried the latest releases as I've been happy with the
stability so far, but will upgrade if that would fix the problem).

Anyone come across this problem and has a fix for it?  I don't really
know anything about "glibc" and I'm guessing maybe there's a
configuration file for glib somewhere that I can fix?

thanks,
-- Geoff
Dr Geoffrey Blewitt, Professor of Space Geodesy,
NV Bureau of Mines & Geology, and NV Seismo Lab,
University of Nevada, MS178, Reno, NV89557, USA.
http://www.nbmg.unr.edu/staff/geoff.htm

Reclaim Your Inbox!
Freedom from Gates! http://fedora.redhat.com/