[teqc] Trimble and Binex

Brian Frohring Brian_Frohring at Trimble.com
Wed May 18 11:22:53 MDT 2005

Dear Charles,

Thanks for the detailed description with your query.  I have checked
with engineering and verified that the observables are created at the
higher rate, but the C/No estimate reported in BINEX is only updated at
a 5 Hz rate.  Is it critical to your application to have C/No estimates
at a 10 Hz rate?  If so, please describe your requirement so that the
product manager, Ben Mallen, and I can review it and discuss it with our
engineering group.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Brian Frohring