[teqc] $teqc_OPT problem in DOS shell

Carsten Kurz audiovisual at t-online.de
Wed Jun 8 07:49:56 MDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I am trying to feed a standard config file into teqc using
$teqc_OPT=-config ss2b in DOS. It doesn't work. Adding the same config
file manually to the cmdline does work.

I checked the $teqc_OPT variable with SET<ENTER>, and noticed that
although I set it as $teqc_OPT, it is reported to be $TEQC_OPT.
I assume that teqc will not recognize an uppercase version of $teqc_OPT?
Is there any way to make this work under DOS? It seems DOS is storing
all custom ENV in uppercase (which I know have confirmed through
Google).

Is anyone using $teqc_OPT succesfully in DOS?

Regards - Carsten