[teqc] Single avg position (cart or geo) as output?

Michael Scharber mscharber at gpsmail.ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 17 00:35:45 MDT 2005

Hi There,

Can someone point me to, or show me, how one can use teqc to produce a
simple mean position (cartesian or geographic) from a single input raw or
RINEX GPS data file.....based on the data, of course, not header
information.  Position can be low precision - I don't care.

Thanks,

Michael

ps. By "produce" I mean someone spat out to stderr or stdout that can be
captured by another program.

       	Michael Scharber
 	Scripps Institution of Oceanography
 	Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
 	8785 Biological Grade
 	IGPP Room 4212
 	La Jolla, CA 92037

         mscharber at gpsmail.ucsd.edu