[Fwd: RE: [teqc] Single avg position (cart or geo) as output?] (fwd)

Michael Scharber mscharber at gpsmail.ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 18 10:23:53 MDT 2005

Steve, Lou, Dave,

Thanks very much.  This is exactly what I was looking for.  I typically don't
use +qc, and when I have I hadn't normally used -nav <nav file> so I never
noticed.

Appreciated.

Michael

       	Michael Scharber
 	Scripps Institution of Oceanography
 	Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
 	8785 Biological Grade
 	IGPP Room 4212
 	La Jolla, CA 92037

         mscharber at gpsmail.ucsd.edu