[teqc] Single avg position (cart or geo) as output?

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Thu Aug 18 13:31:04 MDT 2005

Steve's suggestion is AOK, but there are some other things
that might be of interest.  Michael was asking for a mean position,
and normally teqc just turns the last point position it
determined.  There is an option (that I haven't tested in
years) "+ap" which is supposed to report the average point
position, i.e. include this option when doing +qc and the
lines that Steven pointed out should have the mean position
(which is still a low-precision point position).  But, if
you just want some idea of the position ASAP, do a +qc as
Steven suggested but also include "+pos", which should
terminate teqc and report a low-precision point position (same
format as below) for the antenna as soon as one is determined.

To summarize:

+qc -nav RINEX_NAV      : qc with last point position
+qc -nav RINEX_NAV +ap  : qc with average (mean) point position
+qc -nav RINEX_NAV +pos : first point position & terminate

hth,
--lou