[teqc] Single avg position (cart or geo) as output?

Michael Scharber mscharber at gpsmail.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 22 11:18:42 MDT 2005

Thanks Lou.

We did a [very simple] comparison between the XYZ spat from teqc to those
produced by Gamit utility (sh_rx2apr) for the same file/session (campaign
- 45' only) and got about the following:

 	diff x:  16
 	diff y: -56
 	diff z:  69

This was after applying "+ap".  The differences were higher (about 2x)
without the +ap.  Do you have a grasp at all for ballpark precision one
should pin these numbers to from teqc?  +- 20m, 50m, 100m, 1000m?  And,
how precision will change with duration of session?  Just curious.  It's
already good enough for my original purpose but now we want to know how
far we can go.  :)

Thanks,

Michael

       	Michael Scharber
 	Scripps Institution of Oceanography
 	Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
 	8785 Biological Grade
 	IGPP Room 4212
 	La Jolla, CA 92037

         mscharber at gpsmail.ucsd.edu