[teqc] dumb clock questions

Andrew Miner minera at caliente.geology.cwu.edu
Tue Aug 30 12:11:16 MDT 2005

Jeff--

The "grmd" site is the one being written by Leica software.

I haven't got an answer back on the BOND/BDZG site--possibly it passed
through GPSnet (Terrasat) or an old Trimble download utility.  Will make
inquiries.  The files in lower case were rinexed from the .dat using teqc
without any special flags.

For most of these real-time sites I am able to start from Trimble RT17
files, and thus can provide more "normal" rinex.  These 2 sites are just
coming on line so that isn't available (actually this all started with
trying to vet the data from BDZG to make sure the site was generally OK).

Andrew Miner				Ship (Fedex/UPS/DHL):
PANGA Data Center			CWU Hebeler Hall 108
509-899-1908 (cell)			10th and D St
509-963-1109 (fax)			Ellensburg, WA 98922