[teqc] Frank Pache at Leica Geosystems Heerbrugg is out of the office.

Frank.Pache at leica-geosystems.com Frank.Pache at leica-geosystems.com
Mon Nov 28 20:05:32 MST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  24.11.2005 and will not return until
05.12.2005.

This is an automatically created reply.
I will read my email when I return.

For general and technical requests on GPS Survey & Reference Station
related issues please contact our support desk
(Surveying.Support at leica-geosystems.com ).

In urgent cases you can contact me on the mobile: +41 79 816 88 93

With kind regards,

  Frank Pache
  Product Manager - GPS Networked Refernce Stations
  BA I&E - Division Geosystems
  Leica Geosystems AG, CH-9435 Heerbrugg
  Tel.+41 71 727 3823 Fax +41 71 726 5823
  Mailto:Frank.Pache at leica-geosystems.com