[teqc] Looking for replacement GPS boards

Hannan Sadar hannan.sadar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 02:52:48 MST 2005

I had some experiments with U-blox receivers. I transfer the Raw data
into RINEX but there documentation regarding the time value is not so
good. I was trying to do DGPS with out success to sync to receivers.
They have 3 different fields of time which suppose to be the same
value but each one is different. I think eventually i was able to find
the right combination for computing the time, but it was only buy
trying. Maybe Carsten Kurz, could something from his experience here
to light the subject.

Hannan