[teqc] Looking for replacement GPS boards

Hannan Sadar hannan.sadar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 07:44:48 MST 2005

Thanks for your help, but at the moment i don't work any more with
this board. I was using TIM-Lc, (We wanted TIM-LP, with we had some
problem with it). I the past i contact the support of U-Blox and Sam
for help. The help i gut from U-Blox was not so much helpful, but Sam
helped me a lot, although he did not really remember what he did to
extrapolate the phase. The problem was that the time in the RXM-RAW
was not the same as in the position time so we didn't know which time
is the right one. We also found a bug (I think), in the software we
where using. The Doppler value where correct but with the wring sign.
I don't know how it is with TIM-LP...  If someone here had worked with
TIM-LP or TIM-LC  and uses RXM-RAW message and fixed thus problems, i
would appreciate it if he could tell me how to solve it.

Thanks

Hannan