[teqc] TEQC under OS X

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Apr 23 07:59:17 MDT 2006

IIRC, while linux will identify the ports as /dev/ttyUSBn, OSX will call
it something like /dev/tty.usbserial0.

Finding available drivers for Mac as well as Linux can be a problem
sometimes.  I've had pretty good luck, in linux, with the Prolific
PL-2303, such as the IOGear, and really, almost all of the others I can
find easily now.

I've spent a lot of time recently on making'em work in Linux.  Can't say
the same about OSX, but that may change when I get the Mac Mini on my desk.
gerry