[teqc] ublox to rinex

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Thu Jul 20 09:33:21 MDT 2006

Valérie,

> Thank you for your answer. I would like to know, why my rinex observations file
> is mot complete. In my ubx file I have 24 hours of observation and my rinex
> observations file contains only 4.5 hours in it, teqc close before the
> conversion done. Is it because there are too many error messages (skipping?)?
>
> Regards
>
> Valérie

Without access to the UBX file, I have no idea.  If you can send me (not
the list!) a sample file, I might be able to find out.

I have also been able to verify Colin's claim that the Borland build of
teqc (for Windows) gets into some terrible funk when reading a UBX file,
and often crashes and burns.  The Solaris and Linux builds work fine;
probably the HPUX and OSX builds do as well.  No idea what this is all
about yet.  (My personal take on the situation: use a real OS. ;)