[teqc] Obtaining position information from RINEX data using teqcqc-full

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Sat Mar 8 15:54:08 MST 2008

I agree with Geoff. The first question is 'Accuracy to what?' Since the
calculated position is purely an internal funcation and not processed
against know base stations, the developed position would be no better
than GNSS' published atonomous position (10 meters I believe for GPS,
not sure on GLONAS)

Ciao Tom