[teqc] New site flag when splicing Leica .m00 files

Matt King m.a.king at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Mar 25 04:23:24 MDT 2008

Hi Lou

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Re the Leica MDB files
and new MARKER flags

teqc -lei mdb +diag +mds file.m00
<various records>
Leica MDB frame 0x9cae @ 0o00300734 = 0x000181dc = 00098780   type= 0x82
= 130
! Notice ! Leica MDB 130:   survey ends @ 2008 Mar 25 02:00:00.000 GPS
time
2008-03-25 01:00:00  2008-03-25 01:59:30     98794  file.m00

So, yes, it seems like the leica is doing something a little strange and
putting a new marker at the end of every 1h file.

I would support a new option to ignore site occupation changes (event
flags 2 and 3) as you suggest. But I will also follow this up with
Leica.

Cheers
Matt