[teqc] Re: compact plots

Tyler Lulich lulich at purdue.edu
Thu Jun 26 09:54:48 MDT 2008

Lou,

Thank you for your quick reply.

In fact, I emailed Jim at UCAR (seeing he was the author) before sending
this issue to the TEQC list, and after getting a bounce from
'software at unavco.org'.  I did not get a response from Jim after several
days now.

I will be sure to try Steve Hilla's cf2ps method.

Furthermore, I would be happy to send an email to someone at UNAVCO with
a recommendation that resources be devoted to supporting a 'viewer'.
Whom would you recommend I contact?

Best,

TDL