[teqc] Re: compact plots

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Thu Jun 26 10:09:17 MDT 2008

Tyler,

> In fact, I emailed Jim at UCAR (seeing he was the author) before sending
> this issue to the TEQC list, and after getting a bounce from
> 'software at unavco.org'.  I did not get a response from Jim after several
> days now.

Jim is a busy guy.  And he's often out-of-the office on travel.

Do we still have a link somewhere with "software at unavco.org"?  Those should
all be replaced with "support at unavco.org" (hardware, software, ... all
UNAVCO support issues).

> I will be sure to try Steve Hilla's cf2ps method.

If it works well, be sure to give Steve -- and the teqc list -- the
positive feedback.  :)

> Furthermore, I would be happy to send an email to someone at UNAVCO with
> a recommendation that resources be devoted to supporting a 'viewer'.
> Whom would you recommend I contact?

Fran Boler <boler at unavco.org>       my direct manager
Chuck Meetens <meertens at unavco.org> Facility manager

... but they are both on the teqc list so they are now probably aware
of your interest.