[teqc] Re: compact plots

Richard B. Langley lang at UNB.ca
Thu Jun 26 09:52:06 MDT 2008

Not sure it would work on giant files, but I have an awk script running under
UNIX (Mac flavour but should work on other systems) that converts a teqc
compact file to something readable by Excel (which has number of records
limitations,I think) and gnuplot (no limit, I think). Attached is a resulting
gnuplot example.
-- Richard Langley
   Professor of Geodesy and Precision Navigation