[teqc] Re: compact plots

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Fri Jun 27 08:36:01 MDT 2008

It's not on the Web at the moment but I can send the script to anyone who's
interested. It's easy to use gnuplot on the converted files to make
conventional x-y plots such as the one I included in the last post. It's also
possible to make polar plots, such as sky plots, but that takes a bit more
coding.
-- Richard Langley

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: lang at unb.ca
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/