[teqc] Request information about software "TEQC" after receiving message from Carey Noll (RE : Problems with recent CNES GNSS data)

Cardaliaguet Jean-Paul jean-paul.cardaliaguet at cnes.fr
Mon Jul 7 01:27:31 MDT 2008

Dear all,

I have received an email below from Carey Noll to delete comment lines in Rinex files.
Is there from "teqc" software an option to put only one comment line in Rinex files?

Thanks in advance for you answer.

Jean Paul CARDALIAGUET
CNES service DCT/ME/NC
18,Avenue Edouard Belin-31401 Toulouse Cedex 9 (France)
* Email jean-paul.cardaliaguet at cnes.fr
* Tél 33 (0)5 61 27 31 98 - Fax 33 (0)5 61 28 15 36