[teqc] TEQC version check

Schmidt, Michael MSchmidt at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Jul 9 15:58:14 MDT 2008

Grant

teqc -vers

and

teqc -id

should give you what you need; reminder too that teqc -help will list all options:

        -ver[sion] or +ver[sion]dump program version and build to stderr
        -id or +id           dump program id to stderr
        -help or +help       dump the entire on-line help to stderr

cheers

Mike

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.   MSchmidt at nrcan.gc.ca   Skype: ccds-pgc
TEL +1 250-363-6760    FAX +1 250-363-6565  Mobile +1 250-920-6128
Geological Survey of Canada, Natural Resources Canada
Commission géologique du Canada, Ressources naturelles Canada
PO Box 6000 Sidney BC Canada V8L 4B2
Street/Rue:
  9860 West Saanich Rd
  North Saanich BC