[teqc] change tps file name

Hannan Sadar hannan.sadar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:04:16 MDT 2008

Dear colleges,

I have a permanent station with GPS GB-1000 receiver. The receiver store the
rM massages at period of 1h data in a file. The file name system of this
receiver is:
P…PMMDDS…S
where P…P is prefix specified by the value of the receiver parameter, MM is
the month number, DD is day of month number, and S…S is a suffix to make
unique names for the files created on the same day.

I would like to have a file with a file name:
PPPPDDDS...S.JJo
PPPP - 4 characters for station name
DDD - Day in the year
S..S   - A unique suffix for the files created on the same day.
JJ      - Year
o       - stand for observation

is it possible to tell teqc to read the file and to generate automatically
this kind of  file name based on the time in the massages rM?
if not, is it possible to get with teqc the Day of the year and the year of
the first epoch in the file? and from there to write some script that
generate the "right" file name PPPPDDDS...S.JJo.

Thank you for the help

Hannan