[teqc] Re: compact plots

Tyler Lulich lulich at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 23 18:02:22 MDT 2008

Lou and friends,

My quest to find a means of plotting '.ele' files has ended with the
discovery of a neat matrix laboratory code named "TEQCPLOT" (author: Jim
Hedfors) made available to the public on the open exchange "MATLAB
Central".  The function is capable of plotting the other teqc report
files as well.

A direct link to the function follows:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=11427&objectType=File

Best Regards,