[teqc] TEQC translate Trimble R8 GNSS?

John Beavan J.Beavan at gns.cri.nz
Wed Nov 5 14:22:40 MST 2008

Hi Lou,

> Trimble has released the structure of this record 27 to UNAVCO through a
> non-disclosure agreement and I'm in the midst of getting this working.

Does this mean that teqc will be able to translate GLONASS data from the
NetR5 and subsequent receivers?

Thanks,
John
Dr John Beavan, GNS Science - Te Pu Ao,
1 Fairway Drive, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Tel: +64 4 570 4641  Fax: +64 4 570 1440  Mob: 027 221 8861
Email: j.beavan at gns.cri.nz    Web: www.gns.cri.nz