[teqc] Re: editing data in a GPS file

Shelby H. Griggs, PLS sgriggs at orbitechinc.com
Fri Nov 14 09:21:16 MST 2008

Jonathan,

I often find that the error messages reported by OPUS are what seems to be a
random error message that may or may not be related to the actual problem.
Many times resubmitting your data at a later date produces a solution. You
could actually have the reported problem, but more than likely the error
message is being generated due to submitting your data file very shortly
after collection when the data from the surrounding CORS sites is not yet
available. OPUS is very particular about the formatting, even ONE extra
space or character in the header will cause the submittal to fail. You can
edit the RINEX files with any text editor, just be careful!

Regards,

Shelby H. Griggs, PLS
President
OrbiTech, Inc.