[teqc] Re: editing data in a GPS file

Jonathan Allan jonathan.allan at dogami.state.or.us
Fri Nov 14 09:50:14 MST 2008

Thanks for your respective emails.  The file does indeed contain
information for more than one point, which is in itself an important
lesson for future occupations.  I will explore the weblink provided in
Lou's email to see how to carve up the file.

Many thanks
Jon

-
Jonathan Allan, Ph.D
Coastal Geomorphologist & Coastal Section Team Leader
Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries,
Coastal Field Office,
P.O. Box 1033
Newport, OR97365,
U.S.A.