[teqc] Choose common satellite from two RINEX data

damaya2000jp at yahoo.co.jp damaya2000jp at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Nov 18 17:29:46 MST 2008

Dear Lou,

Certainly, as you say, I can choose comman SV number of two observation
files at whole epochs with qc and +G or -G(+R or -R) commands. However, it
can't necessarily exist just same sets of satellite at same epoch of two
files because locations of two file (reference or rover station)are
separate and time lag exists.

Speaking my purpose more, I want to investigate positioning(stand-alone)
results at both reference and rover stations by using common satellite of
two RINEX file. So I have stand-alone positioning software of mine.

In this case, I think that I had better make a programming by my software
instead of by teqc in order to choose comman satellites.

Regards with
Hideki Yamada