[teqc] RE: poor tracking

Giorgi Khazaradze gkhazar at ub.edu
Thu Jan 22 02:55:31 MST 2009

Thanks a lot to all for useful suggestions.

After examining the data more carefully, it's clear that the antenna at CABU
has problems tracking the L2, similar to AV37 and other stations that Karl
has mentioned.

It's a bit frustrating that antennas that cost that much and are so new (in
our case less than one year) fail so easily. In out project (Topo-Iberia) we
have had similar problems with at least 3 antennas (out of 25 or 26).

Greetings!

Gia