R: [teqc] latest development version of teqc on-line (16 Mar 2009)

Colucci Giuseppe giuseppe.colucci at telespazio.com
Wed Mar 18 04:24:12 MDT 2009

I am not able to run "teqc +qc" for a specific file: mate0750.09o (you can download it from here ftp://geodaf.mt.asi.it/GEOD/GPSD/RINEX/2009/075/ if you want to reproduce the problem).
This new teqc version fails showing "Segmentation fault", while the previous one (2008Oct2) works fine.

I performed a quick check trying +qc on all 2009 MATE files: it fails 24 times on 76 total. The problem appears on both linux and windows executable.

Any idea ?

Best regards,
Giuseppe Colucci