[teqc] teqc (16 Mar 2009): teq +qc bug - validation data from Switzerlan d

Elmar.Brockmann at swisstopo.ch Elmar.Brockmann at swisstopo.ch
Mon Mar 23 01:11:51 MDT 2009

Hi Lou,

First, thanks for all your activities and improvements concerning teqc,
which is really a "key"-program in our RINEX handling!

You suggested another update - might be you could check also the behavior
concerning the "teqc +qc", which is probably identical/similar to what was
found with MATE.

The attached hourly file kreu078g.09o has 3 epochs a gap (without the
observation gaps, everythink is fine). Furthermore, there are also a
navigation file (from GPSNET) with old ephemeris:
! Notice ! GPS week in RINEX GPS NAV = 1523; (default) GPS week = 1524
SV G 4: magnitude of GPS NAV ToE - ToW too large (-180.0 min) @ ToC= 2009
Mar 19 02:00:00.000
SV G 9: magnitude of GPS NAV ToE - ToW too large (-180.0 min) @ ToC= 2009
Mar 19 02:00:00.000
SV G11: magnitude of GPS NAV ToE - ToW too large (-900.8 min) @ ToC= 2009
Mar 18 14:00:00.000
SV G17: magnitude of GPS NAV ToE - ToW too large (-300.9 min) @ ToC= 2009
Mar 19 00:00:00.000
SV G20: magnitude of GPS NAV ToE - ToW too large (-780.9 min) @ ToC= 2009
Mar 18 16:00:00.000
SV G27: magnitude of GPS NAV ToE - ToW too large (-301.0 min) @ ToC= 2009
Mar 19 00:00:00.000

Using another navigation message file (e.g. zimm078g.09n) also gives no
problems with the +qc run.

Nevertheless, in this combination, we end up with ">>>Segmentation fault".

If you might check out this case, I add the corresponding files.
Greetings from Berne,
Elmar

Elmar Brockmann
swisstopo