[teqc] netr5 t01 to dat translation

Paul Denys pdenys at surveying.otago.ac.nz
Wed Apr 8 23:19:29 MDT 2009

Hi Lou

It is great that you have teqc translating the trimble RT27.

However, my problem is translating the T01 files to DAT files.  I have downloaded the windows version of runpkr00, which works ok.  However I do all my processing etc on a linux machine and the linux versions do not seem to work.  Is there a linux version that will translate the RT27 or some other way of generating DAT files for T01 files.

Regards

Paul Denys

   Paul  Denys

+64 (03) 479 7596