[teqc] netr5 t01 to dat translation

Jeff Freymueller jeff.freymueller at gi.alaska.edu
Thu Apr 9 00:19:09 MDT 2009

Paul (and others),

You can download a Linux version of the Trimble R-Utilities, which
includes runpkr00, at the UNAVCO web site:

http://facility.unavco.org/kb/questions/362/Trimble+R-Utilities

I've used it extensively and it works perfectly for T01 files.

Jeff

On Apr 8, 2009, at 9:19 PM, Paul Denys wrote:

> Hi Lou
>
> It is great that you have teqc translating the trimble RT27.
>
> However, my problem is translating the T01 files to DAT files.  I
> have downloaded the windows version of runpkr00, which works ok.
> However I do all my processing etc on a linux machine and the linux
> versions do not seem to work.  Is there a linux version that will
> translate the RT27 or some other way of generating DAT files for T01
> files.
>
> Regards
> Paul Denys
>

>    Paul  Denys

> +64 (03) 479 7596
> +64 (03) 479 7586
> pdenys at surveying.otago.ac.nz
> www.surveying.otago.ac.nz

Dr. Jeffrey T. Freymueller         Office: 907-474-7286
Geophysical Institute              Fax:    907-474-7290
University of Alaska, Fairbanks    Home:   907-479-3550
PO Box 757320                      Cell:   907-378-7556
Fairbanks, AK 99775-7320           email: jeff.freymueller at gi.alaska.edu

Download Alaska GPS data: ftp://gps.alaska.edu/pub/gpsdata/