[teqc] Suggest

Param Gautam pkrgautam.iitr.03 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 01:02:45 MDT 2009

please

we are using topcon instrument and raw data is tps format and raw data
actually include o, g, n, m files , i want each one as well as rinex
format using teqc. i go through the teqc -help but i could not
understand how will write the command.
plz tell me what is the exact command for converting the tps file into
rinex format and how we can get the all other files (met, n and g
files etc.)

param