[teqc] Suggest

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Mon Aug 3 08:04:51 MDT 2009

Uwe Hessels wrote:
> use teqc the following way:
>
> teqc -topcon tps +nav rinexfile.09N,rinexfile.09G +obs rinexfile.09O
> +met rinexfile.09M infile.tps
>
> This is one command line.

Uwe is correct, and just an FYI: the output of the help option is
more for the individual options -- not how to create specific commands
using many options.  For creating commands using many options refer
to the tutorial/manual:

http://facility.unavco.org/software/teqc/tutorial.html

the accumulative release notes (which cover material added since the
tutorial was written), under:

http://facility.unavco.org/software/teqc/teqc.html#documentation

and discussions in this list:

http://ls.unavco.org/pipermail/teqc/

Maybe `teqc +help` should say this, too?  (What's a few more lines
out output on that, anyway.  It's already 364 lines long!)