[teqc] Re: teqc Digest, Vol 65, Issue 2

GPS gpoleszuk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:18:30 MDT 2009


Hi  Lou

Thanks by your comments about my suggest.

I would like to remember Param Gautam that he can use an intersting key of
TEQC toghether with translate parameter to manage the output filenames.


teqc -topcon tps +obs + +nav +,+ +obs + +met + -tbin 1d site inputfile.tps

This command generates

site[doy]0.[YY]n
site[doy]0.[YY]m
site[doy]0.[YY]o

If you need hourly files, please change "1d" to "1h". In this case, the
input files can be all raw data files. So, the output files wiil be


site[doy][s].[YY]n
site[doy][s].[YY]m
site[doy][s].[YY]o

where

s - section letter (00h-a, 01h-b,....23h-x)

If I was not clear in my english, please, feel free to ask me anything you
want.

I hope this helps!
__________________________________
Guilherme Poleszuk dos Santos Rosa


On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 3:00 PM, <teqc-request at ls.unavco.org> wrote:

> Send teqc mailing list submissions to
>        teqc at ls.unavco.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        http://ls.unavco.org/mailman/listinfo/teqc
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        teqc-request at ls.unavco.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        teqc-owner at ls.unavco.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of teqc digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Suggest (Param Gautam)
>   2. Re: Suggest (Uwe Hessels)
>   3. Re: Suggest (Lou Estey)
>   4. Re: Suggest (Lou Estey)
>   5. Re: Suggest (Lou Estey)
>   6. Leica QC vs TEQC (Nacho Romero)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:32:45 +0530
> From: Param Gautam <pkrgautam.iitr.03 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [teqc] Suggest
> To: teqc <teqc at ls.unavco.org>
> Message-ID:
>        <a70d62920908030002m5969bb3fw796098a4611aaf53 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> please
>
> we are using topcon instrument and raw data is tps format and raw data
> actually include o, g, n, m files , i want each one as well as rinex
> format using teqc. i go through the teqc -help but i could not
> understand how will write the command.
> plz tell me what is the exact command for converting the tps file into
> rinex format and how we can get the all other files (met, n and g
> files etc.)
>
> param
>
> On 8/2/09, GPS <gpoleszuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I believe that a suggest to next TEQC, not so important, will be
> > change the function of +help key to
> >
> >
> > -help = show entire help
> > +help = show entire help with pause
> >
> > This could be useful to show help not using pause of system, as I'm using
> >
> > teqc -help | more
> >
> > Thanks for this space to feedback
> > __________________________________
> > Guilherme Poleszuk dos Santos Rosa
> > _______________________________________________
> > teqc mailing list
> > teqc at ls.unavco.org
> > http://ls.unavco.org/mailman/listinfo/teqc
> >
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:22:04 +0200
> From: Uwe Hessels <uwe.hessels at bkg.bund.de>
> Subject: Re: [teqc] Suggest
> To: teqc <teqc at ls.unavco.org>
> Message-ID: <4A769E2C.8090401 at bkg.bund.de>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15
>
> Hi,
>
> use teqc the following way:
>
> teqc -topcon tps +nav rinexfile.09N,rinexfile.09G +obs rinexfile.09O
> +met rinexfile.09M infile.tps
>
> This is one command line.
>
>
> Param Gautam schrieb:
> > please
> >
> > we are using topcon instrument and raw data is tps format and raw data
> > actually include o, g, n, m files , i want each one as well as rinex
> > format using teqc. i go through the teqc -help but i could not
> > understand how will write the command.
> > plz tell me what is the exact command for converting the tps file into
> > rinex format and how we can get the all other files (met, n and g
> > files etc.)
> >
> > param
> >
> > On 8/2/09, GPS <gpoleszuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> I believe that a suggest to next TEQC, not so important, will be
> >> change the function of +help key to
> >>
> >>
> >> -help = show entire help
> >> +help = show entire help with pause
> >>
> >> This could be useful to show help not using pause of system, as I'm
> using
> >>
> >> teqc -help | more
> >>
> >> Thanks for this space to feedback
> >> __________________________________
> >> Guilherme Poleszuk dos Santos Rosa
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> teqc mailing list
> >> teqc at ls.unavco.org
> >> http://ls.unavco.org/mailman/listinfo/teqc
> >>
> > _______________________________________________
> > teqc mailing list
> > teqc at ls.unavco.org
> > http://ls.unavco.org/mailman/listinfo/teqc
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards, Uwe Hessels
> _________________________________________________
>  Dipl.Ing. Uwe Hessels
>  Bundesamt fuer Kartographie und Geodaesie /
>  Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy
>  Geodätisches Observatorium Wettzell       /
>  Geodetic Observatory Wettzell
>  Sackenrieder Str. 25
>  D - 93444 Bad Koetzting / Germany
>
>  Phone:           +49 (0) 9941 / 603-208
>  FAX:             +49 (0) 9941 / 603-222
>  switchboard      +49 (0) 9941 / 603-0
>  e-mail (office)  uwe.hessels at bkg.bund.de
>  e-mail (altern.) hessels at fs.wettzell.de
>  URL              http://www.fs.wettzell.de
> _________________________________________________
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 07:57:33 -0600
> From: Lou Estey <lou at unavco.org>
> Subject: Re: [teqc] Suggest
> To: teqc at unavco.org
> Message-ID: <4A76ECCD.5050203 at unavco.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>
> Dear Guilherme,
>
> > I believe that a suggest to next TEQC, not so important, will be
> > change the function of +help key to
> >
> >
> > -help = show entire help
> > +help = show entire help with pause
> >
> > This could be useful to show help not using pause of system, as I'm using
> >
> > teqc -help | more
>
> Besides the coding hassle, I don't see how the proposed `teqc +help`
> (show help list with pause) is an improvement over the current
> `teqc +help | more` (or `teqc -help | more`, which does the same) --
> expect for maybe Windows users.  The proposal breaks the general
> philosophy of UNIX commands: have each one (where possible) be able
> to accept stdin or a list of filenames and output something reasonable
> to stdout and stderr.  Therefore sending the help to stdout and
> being able to pipe it to `more`, or `less`, or `grep`, or <insert
> your own favorite command> still makes the most sense to me.
>
> Now for Window users (or even UNIX users), one can do something
> like `teqc +out help.txt +help` which sends all the help text to
> the file "help.txt" and then you read it with your favorite ASCII
> text editor (e.g. Notepad, vi, emacs, ...).
>
> --lou
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Louis H. Estey, Ph.D.              office:  [+001] 303-381-7456
> UNAVCO, 6350 Nautilus Drive           FAX:  [+001] 303-381-7451
> Boulder, CO  80301-5554            e-mail:  lou  unavco.org
>    WWW:  http://www.unavco.org   http://jules.unavco.org
>
> "If the universe is the answer, what is the question?"
>                                                -- Leon Lederman
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 08:04:51 -0600
> From: Lou Estey <lou at unavco.org>
> Subject: Re: [teqc] Suggest
> To: teqc <teqc at ls.unavco.org>
> Message-ID: <4A76EE83.6090304 at unavco.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed
>
> Uwe Hessels wrote:
> > use teqc the following way:
> >
> > teqc -topcon tps +nav rinexfile.09N,rinexfile.09G +obs rinexfile.09O
> > +met rinexfile.09M infile.tps
> >
> > This is one command line.
>
> Uwe is correct, and just an FYI: the output of the help option is
> more for the individual options -- not how to create specific commands
> using many options.  For creating commands using many options refer
> to the tutorial/manual:
>
> http://facility.unavco.org/software/teqc/tutorial.html
>
> the accumulative release notes (which cover material added since the
> tutorial was written), under:
>
> http://facility.unavco.org/software/teqc/teqc.html#documentation
>
> and discussions in this list:
>
> http://ls.unavco.org/pipermail/teqc/
>
> Maybe `teqc +help` should say this, too?  (What's a few more lines
> out output on that, anyway.  It's already 364 lines long!)
>
> cheers,
> --lou
>
> > Param Gautam schrieb:
> >> please
> >>
> >> we are using topcon instrument and raw data is tps format and raw data
> >> actually include o, g, n, m files , i want each one as well as rinex
> >> format using teqc. i go through the teqc -help but i could not
> >> understand how will write the command.
> >> plz tell me what is the exact command for converting the tps file into
> >> rinex format and how we can get the all other files (met, n and g
> >> files etc.)
> >>
> >> param
> >>
> >> On 8/2/09, GPS <gpoleszuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>> Hi
> >>>
> >>> I believe that a suggest to next TEQC, not so important, will be
> >>> change the function of +help key to
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> -help = show entire help
> >>> +help = show entire help with pause
> >>>
> >>> This could be useful to show help not using pause of system, as I'm
> using
> >>>
> >>> teqc -help | more
> >>>
> >>> Thanks for this space to feedback
> >>> __________________________________
> >>> Guilherme Poleszuk dos Santos Rosa
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> teqc mailing list
> >>> teqc at ls.unavco.org
> >>> http://ls.unavco.org/mailman/listinfo/teqc
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 08:46:32 -0600
> From: Lou Estey <lou at unavco.org>
> Subject: Re: [teqc] Suggest
> To: teqc at unavco.org
> Message-ID: <4A76F848.5010203 at unavco.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>
> A Windows and teqc user has gently reminded me that both:
>
> teqc -help | more
> teqc -help > teqchelp.txt
>
> are supported under Windows/DOS.  The latter I knew, to the
> extent that DOS redirection operation ">" does a mash of both
> stdout and stderr, whereas UNIX shell redirection ">" only does
> stdout, unless you explicitly want to include stderr which can
> be accomplished (in the shells that I use):
>
> into the pipe: teqc +help 2>&1 | ...
> into the file: teqc +help > help.txt 2>&1
>
> (C-shell users, you're on your own.
> http://www.grymoire.com/Unix/CshTop10.txt
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/unix-faq/shell/csh-whynot/
> http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/anti/csh/
> That's all I'm going to say about it. ;)
>
> Of course with `teqc +help` there isn't much or any stderr
> so the result is essentially the same for everyone (even
> those "C-shell" users). ;)
>
> --lou
>
> > Dear Guilherme,
> >
> >> I believe that a suggest to next TEQC, not so important, will be
> >> change the function of +help key to
> >>
> >>
> >> -help = show entire help
> >> +help = show entire help with pause
> >>
> >> This could be useful to show help not using pause of system, as I'm
> using
> >>
> >> teqc -help | more
> >
> > Besides the coding hassle, I don't see how the proposed `teqc +help`
> > (show help list with pause) is an improvement over the current
> > `teqc +help | more` (or `teqc -help | more`, which does the same) --
> > expect for maybe Windows users.  The proposal breaks the general
> > philosophy of UNIX commands: have each one (where possible) be able
> > to accept stdin or a list of filenames and output something reasonable
> > to stdout and stderr.  Therefore sending the help to stdout and
> > being able to pipe it to `more`, or `less`, or `grep`, or <insert
> > your own favorite command> still makes the most sense to me.
> >
> > Now for Window users (or even UNIX users), one can do something
> > like `teqc +out help.txt +help` which sends all the help text to
> > the file "help.txt" and then you read it with your favorite ASCII
> > text editor (e.g. Notepad, vi, emacs, ...).
> >
> > --lou
> >
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > Louis H. Estey, Ph.D.              office:  [+001] 303-381-7456
> > UNAVCO, 6350 Nautilus Drive           FAX:  [+001] 303-381-7451
> > Boulder, CO  80301-5554            e-mail:  lou  unavco.org
> >    WWW:  http://www.unavco.org   http://jules.unavco.org
> >
> > "If the universe is the answer, what is the question?"
> >                                                -- Leon Lederman
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:56:02 +0100
> From: Nacho Romero <nacho at canaryadvancedsolutions.com>
> Subject: [teqc] Leica QC vs TEQC
> To: teqc at ls.unavco.org
> Message-ID: <p0624089cc69c9c3d372e@[192.168.1.37]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
>
> Dear all,
>
>  the Leica Spider QC v3.1 produce a quality report for Leica receiver
> data which sometimes deviates from the teqc values. Has anyone
> compared such "manufacturer' quality claims versus the teqc values?
>
> if validation has taken place between several of the RINEX QC tools
> that are out there it would be great to read about it.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Nacho Romero
> ESA/ESOC IGS AC Team
> Soluciones Avanzadas Canarias s.l.
> www.sacsl.es
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> teqc mailing list
> teqc at ls.unavco.org
> http://ls.unavco.org/mailman/listinfo/teqc
>
>
> End of teqc Digest, Vol 65, Issue 2
> ***********************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://ls.unavco.org/pipermail/teqc/attachments/20090803/c6ba31ab/attachment-0001.html


More information about the teqc mailing list