[teqc] Re: teqc Digest, Vol 65, Issue 2

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Mon Aug 3 15:27:53 MDT 2009

Guilherme,

That's a good reminder for everyone.  The '-tbin' option is gaining
in popularity.  Just a further reminder for everyone, not only does
it split files, but you can use it to merge input files, like converting
hourly input into daily RINEX output files -- as long as the input files
are listed in time order.

--lou